Tuesday, May 1, 2012

If I could live anywhere, I would most likely live downtown Saint Louis, unless my family moved with me. My sister lives downtown and I love going to her place. She lives right on Washington Avenue. I love the city life and that you can walk almost everywhere. We walk to breakfast or dinner, the grocery store, and the Cardinal's games. It's very convenient. Especially when you're young, it's perfect for enjoying nights out with your friends at the restaurants and bars right down the street. If my family moved with me, I would probably live in either California or North Carolina. My family has been going to North Carolina every summer for as long as I can remember because my grandma lives on the beach there. I would love to live there. Also, I’ve visited California and think it would be really neat to live there. Plus, one of my best friends goes to school there and absolutely loves it. It's beautiful and fun.

2 comments:

  1. If I could choose any city if would be San Diego, California

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only about 7 more months until we may possibly have a place of our own in downtown St. Louis! I'm counting down the days and cannot wait. I'm so sick of living at home in the basement. I mean it's nice that I get to see my family everyday and mom makes great dinners, but I'm ready to take the next big step in my life and move out for good! Not to mention, we've wanted to get a place together since like sophomore year in high school, so 7 months doesn't seem so far away :)

    ReplyDelete