Monday, May 14, 2012

I had an awesome Mother's Day. My whole family went to a winery about an hour and a half away from St. Louis. It was a beautiful scenery and perfect weather. It was also my sister's first Mother's Day. I gave her a card stating that the feeling of being a mother is the best gift on its own; I then wrote that being an aunt is almost as great of a feeling. My other sister and brother-in-law live about two hours from us so it was really nice being all together. I know my mom and dad loved it. The food was amazing. We all stuffed ourselves. After a delicious brunch, we decided to go on a walk to the brewery. They told us it was an enjoyable ten minute walk through this path. Little did we know, it turned out to be a wilderness hike up a hill and through the woods. My sisters and I weren't too fond of this, but it was fun. We had a blast and I was laughing the entire time at my twenty-nine year old sister complaining of bugs and sweating. When we finally got there, it was an absolutely beautiful view. We sat outside and enjoyed it and each others company. It was a perfect day and loved having my niece with us on her first Mother's Day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment