Friday, May 11, 2012

I hate finals week. I don't understand why they exist. If you work hard all semester long, then why do teachers feel the need to make or break your grade by one test or paper? They seem to wait until the last minute to cram everything in just to make sure they can put in on the final. Some people are just not good at taking tests, so why is it okay to judge their knowledge solely on one test at the end of the semester. These past couple weeks, I have been crazy busy with school, work, family events, and volunteering/tutoring. Unfortunately, school was shoved to the bottom of my priorities just because it is NOT fun. So, I keep pushing it off and procrastinating until the last second. Now, I have three days left and feel like I have SO much to do. It also sucks because all of my friends have finished and are home from school so they get to relax during my most critical time. It makes it even more difficult to want to sit down and get all my stuff done and study. I can't wait to be done Wednesday night!

1 comment:

  1. So true. I don't mind finals as long as they aren't a comprehension of the material from the whole semester.

    ReplyDelete