Sunday, April 1, 2012

Lucy is the BEST niece ever. My sister gave birth to my first niece 5 months ago; it was one of the best days of my life. My mom, other sister, and I had been longing for the day that my sister would tell us she was pregnant. When it finally came we were ecstatic. Now, that she's here, it's insane how life works. It's crazy how fast you can fall in love with someone so quickly. I may be biased but she is the most beautiful baby ever. Not all babies are as adorable as everyone may say (when they lie to his or her parents), but my sister gets compliments on Lucy daily. They say they've never seen such a beautiful baby before. She is absolutely precious. I can't wait for her to continue growing up. She has already changed so much from when she was first born. It's crazy to think that my sister gave birth to this little human; she laughs and gives huge smiles. She just learned how to roll over and sit up. I can't wait til we can teach her how to walk. So, I just wanted to share with everyone how amazing my niece is. :)

2 comments:

  1. My bubba and his wife are due for their baby, Victoria Rose, April 9th. I am super excited because I can't wait to have a niece!! Your blog made me even more excited about what is to come!!! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel about your neice! I think that my baby brother is the most precious thing on this Earth and I just love every moment that I am with him. Watching how fast they grow is truely amazing!

    ReplyDelete