Sunday, April 1, 2012

The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errors, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, great devotions, who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.
Theodore Roosevelt

This is another one of the quotes my mom introduced to me and I love it. I think everyone should try to live by it. If you don't try, you are not going to succeed or get any where in life. I have gone through many set backs and struggles trying to figure out where I am supposed to be in life but I feel that no matter what happens, everything has a reason. Like they say, it doesn't matter how many times life pushes you down but instead how many times you get back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment